Poster Contest – NOW
Bozeman Night Live Artwork Contest
We’re excited to announce we’re now accepting submissions for the 2022 Bozeman Night Live artwork contest! The winning entry will be used on the 2022 Bozeman Night Live poster & program cover.
The winner of the contest will receive $150 prize money, a plaque, and lots of glory!!
1. You must be a student of Bozeman High School, Gallatin High School, or Bridger Charter Academy.
2. Artwork must include space for Bozeman Night Live logo (5.5″ W X 3.5″ H), Bozeman Friends of Music logo (4.5″ W X 1.5″ H) and recognition of Bozeman Public Schools. (You don’t have to include these, just leave space. You may be asked to help add them in after you win.)
3. Artwork must also incorporate OR leave space for the date, time & location of the shows: April 1 and 2, 2022, 7:30pm at the Willson Auditorium
4. Artwork should reflect the nature of Bozeman Night Live (BNL is a variety show, with music, dance, etc.).
5. Poster and cover will be printed in two colors only and printed on white cardstock.
6. Finished product for poster will be scaled to 11″ x 17″.
7. Finished product for program cover will be scaled to 8 ½” x 11″.
8. Artwork must be original.
9. Please submit all entries to Mr. Berdahl in the BHS Band room by 12:10 pm on Wednesday, January 5, 2022. Submissions can also be given to Mr. Ruffcorn at GHS on Tuesday, Jan. 4th before 3:45 pm.
10. Winning artwork will be the exclusive property of Bozeman Friends of Music for the year of the show.
11. Artists must include their name, phone and email on the back of their artwork.
12. Artwork will be judged based on how well it reflects the nature of Bozeman Night Live, uniqueness, talent and intent.
If you have any questions please contact Melea Mortenson at email@example.com or (406) 580-0508.