Poster Contest – NOW
Bozeman Night Live Artwork Contest
We need your creative efforts!! Please help us by participating over the holiday break!!
This year because of Covid, our shows will be virtual. This is also the first time with our new name: BOZEMAN Night Live, and the 2 high schools participating together! The poster and program cover need to reflect these unusual circumstances. The winner of our contest will receive $150 prize money, a plaque, and lots of glory!! The winning entry will be used on the 2021 Bozeman Night Live Poster & Program Cover.
Here are the contest rules…..
1. You must be a student of Bozeman High School, Gallatin High School or Bridger Charter Academy
2. Artwork must include space for Bozeman Night Live Logo, Bozeman Friends of Music Logo and recognition of Bozeman Public Schools. (You don’t have to include these, just leave space. You may be asked to help add them in after you win.)
3. Artwork must incorporate OR leave space for: Date, Time & Location of the shows(April 2nd and 3rd,2021 7:30pm, live streamed from the Willson Auditorium)
4. Artwork should reflect the nature of Bozeman Night Live (BNL is a variety show, with music, dance, etc. and this year will be virtual, and include BOTH high schools).
6. Finished product for poster will be scaled to 11″ x 17″
7. Finished product for program cover will be scaled to 8 ½” x 11″
8. Please submit all entries to Jacob Malczyk in the BHS Choir room OR Michelle Mauer in the GHS Choir room by Wednesday, January 6th, 2021.
9. Artwork must be original.
10. Winning artwork will be the exclusive property of Bozeman Friends of Music for the year of the show.
11. Artists must include their name, phone and email on the back of their artwork.
Artwork will be judged based on how well it reflects the nature of Bozeman Night Live, uniqueness, talent and intent.
If you have any questions please contact Melea Mortenson at
firstname.lastname@example.org or (406) 580-0508