Hawks Night Live Artwork Contest!
The winner will receive $100 prize money and will be announced shortly after the deadline date. The winning entry will be used on the 2019 Hawks Night Live Poster & Program Cover. Here are the contest rules…..
1. You must be a student of BHS or BAHS
2. Artwork must include space for Hawks Night Live Logo (5 1/2″w x 3 1/2″h)
3. Artwork must include space for Date, Time & Location of the show
4. Artwork should reflect the nature of HNL (HNL is a variety show, with music, dance, etc.).
5. Artwork must include space for Bozeman Friends of Music Logo and recognition of Bozeman Public Schools (4 1/2″w x 1 1/2″l)
6. Poster and cover will be 2 colors. Your artwork (up to 2 colors) will be printed on white cardstock
7. Finished product for poster will be scaled to 11″ x 17″
8. Finished product for program cover will be scaled to 8 1/2″ x 11″
9. Please submit all entries to Mr. Malczyk in the Choir room by December 6, 2018
10. Artwork must be original.
11. Winning artwork will be the exclusive property of Bozeman Friends of Music for the year
12. Artists must include an Artwork Entry Form on the back of their artwork.
If you have any questions please contact
Todd McFarland: email@example.com or 599-5150