The proceeds from Hawks Night Live combined with memberships, proceeds from the Instrument Swap and our raffle have allowed us to fund the following during the past year:
- $5,000 for the BHS Orchestra Trip
- $7,750 for student scholarships
- $20,000 for new instruments for the schools
- $26,500 for BHS music programs
- $3,000 for Middle school music programs
- $2,500 for Elementary school music programs
- $750 for the 5th Grade Band/Orchestra Festival
- $640 for Eckroth certificates for middle school students
- $125 for Senior corsages & boutonnieres
- $1500 for the BHS Worthy Student Scholarship Award
- $1000 for Teacher Scholarships
- $1100 for All Northwest Scholarships
Total funding last year exceeded $70,000.
As you can see, our members are so valuable to our music education community. Read more about our program and membership here.